TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Submissions Open 21 February - Close 15 October 2022 at 5pm
- Photos submitted should encapsulate the beauty of the region we live in
- All submissions must be the original work of the artist and copyright is retained by the artist.
- Submissions cannot have been published or accepted for publication by a recognised publisher in print or online.
- Work that appears in a blog or in a community publication or website is eligible.
- Photos that have appeared on the SnapWrite Facebook page are eligible.
- Work that appears in an anthology, scholarly reference book, literary journal or self- published is eligible.
- Work that has been exhibited in any other gallery or exhibition is permitted, provided you have permission to do so by the gallery that represents your work.
- Previous publication information must be provided on submission.
- A submission form must be completed for each entry submitted.
- Limit of two submissions per entrant
- Entrants under 18 years of age must supply an entry form signed by a parent/guardian (these can be downloaded from the Gunning Arts Festival website or on the online entry page)
- Entrants should indicate the sale price for prints of their image(s) on the Entry form. The Picture House Gallery is responsible for the sale of your works and deducts a 30% commission on each sale. Please factor this commission in to your retail sale price in the online entry form.
To qualify for entry you will need to consent to the following:
- having your image printed and presented as part of SnapWrite Exhibition,
- having your image included in a video and brochure about the Exhibition and
- having prints of your image made available for sale as part of the exhibition.