TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Submissions Open 15 June - Close 15 August 2023 at 5pm
- Photos submitted should encapsulate the beauty of the region we live in and be related to the Gunning Arts Festival theme “What If”. Entries must also include at least a couple of sentences about each photo entry and how it encapsulates the beauty of living in our region and how their photo relates to the Gunning Arts Festival theme of “What If”.
- All submissions must be the original work of the artist and copyright is retained by the artist.
- Submissions cannot have been published or accepted for publication by a recognised publisher in print or online.
- Work that appears in a blog or in a community publication or website is eligible.
- Photos that have appeared on the SnapWrite Facebook page are eligible.
- Work that appears in an anthology, scholarly reference book, literary journal or self- published is eligible.
- Work that has been exhibited in any other gallery or exhibition is permitted, provided you have permission to do so by the gallery that represents your work.
- Previous publication information must be provided on submission.
- A submission form must be completed for each entry submitted.
- Limit of two submissions per entrant
- Entrants under 18 years of age must supply an entry form signed by a parent/guardian (these can be downloaded from the Gunning Arts Festival website or on the online entry page)
- Entrants should indicate the sale price for prints of their image(s) on the Entry form. Southern Tablelands Arts is responsible for the sale of your framed print if your print is selected for hanging in the exhibition. STA will coordinate with each entrant the final sale price for their framed work depending on the final cost of printing and framing. STA will deduct a 30% commission on each sale. Please factor this commission into your retail sale price in the online entry form.
To qualify for entry you will need to consent to the following:
- having your image printed and presented as part of SnapWrite Exhibition,
- having your image included in a video and brochure about the Exhibition and
- having prints of your image made available for sale as part of the exhibition.